London's premier festival of contemporary Korean music
You are here
Bunch of Kunst
Until Thursday 27 April
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Director Christine Franz follows "Britain's angriest band" on a two-year journey from their Nottingham bedroom recording sessions to major chart success.
TELL ME MORE (DON'T WORRY, NO SPOILERS)
Thanks to their sweary rants about modern England, Nottingham duo Sleaford Mods have been called "the voice of Britain" by their fans, and "The world's greatest rock 'n' roll band" by Iggy Pop. Christine Franz documents the band's evolution from chicken factory workers and bedroom label owners to one of Britain's definitive rock bands, who made it in the industry on their own terms.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.