Experience something different in your own city
You are here
Until Thursday 30 March
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What's It All About?
A teacher (Shahab Hosseini) takes vengeance into his own hands when he and his assaulted wife (Taraneh Alidoosti) fail to get justice in Asghar Farhadi Academy Award-winning drama.
Tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
Acclaimed director Asghar Farhadi (A Separation, About Elly) returns with another masterpiece of Iranian New Wave, as he reunites with actors Shahab Hosseini and Taraneh Alidoosti for a tense drama that won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
A teacher named Emad (Shahab Hosseini) is tipped over the edge when a production of Death of a Saleman that he and his wife are preparing is horrifically overshadowed by an attack in their home. Unable to get the full truth from his wife about what happened or seek justice from the Iranian legal system, Emad takes revenge into his own hands.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.