This is a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a friendly, supportive environment.
The role will include:
- Researching upcoming potential films, festivals and reviews.
- Booking events into our events space and relationship management system (Artifax).
- Exporting and analysing data from reports via our ticketing system (Spektrix).
- Attending internal meetings with the Head of Cinema & Operations, including note-taking where relevant.
- Support with creating external partner contracts.
- Supporting on the organisation and delivery of film Q&As (includes some regular hours on evenings and weekends).
- Liaising with marketing team on cinema asset ordering, in-house poster displays and upcoming promotion plans.
Suitable candidates must be aged 16-24, currently be claiming Universal Credit and are required to apply through local Job Centres following a referral from their Work Coach.
How to apply
Anyone interested should speak to their Work Coach as soon as possible.