In these weekly workshops, we’ll explore ways to create your own DIY short films – from pre-production and planning, to getting out and filming. Whether you want to explore film for the first time, meet other like-minded creatives, or develop your previous experience – these FREE weekly workshops provide the perfect space to get creative.
What do I get out of attending?
- The chance to make your own short film
- Learn about the various elements behind film and production
- Mentoring from people working in the film industry
- The chance to network, explore and unlock your visual creativity with other young creatives
When are the sessions?
- Every Wed, 5-8pm, beginning 25 Oct
How do I apply?
- Sign up via using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note participants need to be aged between 16-21 and live in London.
New Creates: Film