BODY OF WORK features brand new short films on body image, sexuality and identity – some of our favourite subjects at SOT –along with Q&As with attending filmmakers, a panel of special guests and live music performances.
We’re absolutely delighted to have achieved such a landmark moment in our history. It’s been a decade filled with amazing screenings, talented people and wonderful short films – presented across dozens of venues in London, Berlin, Venice and even Tokyo.
Our audiences helped us build a reputation and become an advocate for indie filmmakers in London and beyond. Now here we are, 300+ screenings later, still loving short filmmaking just like the first day – we would like to see you all and raise a glass to the next decade of Shorts On Tap!
SHORT FILM PROGRAMME:
- All Truly Great Thoughts Are Conceived While Walking, But… – Junshu Gu
- Allow Me To Be – Mai Hedvig Lyngby
- At Water’s Edge – Sean Dorsey
- Birthday Boy – Leo Lebeau
- Blyth – Tom Dream
- Bodily Renaissance – Claudia Lee
- Dress Rehearsal – Claudia Vogt
- I Am Light – Julia Schönstädt
- Mãe – Alfred Addis
- My Body – Matt Luxton
- Not Another Bat-Mitzvah! – Anna Glasman
- Roadman Au Pair – Louis Chan
- Stone – Jake Graf
- The Oracle – Anna Boronea and Stefano Moscone
- Touch – Natalie Hobbons