Firmly rooted in East London since 2006, we are one of the capital’s most diverse and dynamic arts centres. We are a creative hub. We champion artists with something to say. We bring communities and artists together. In a rapidly changing city, we are here – everyday, for everyone.
With your help, we can continue to transform lives through culture and creativity. All donations, large or small, are hugely appreciated and valued.
Whether you’re donating or visiting our bars and cinema, every penny spent at Rich Mix helps us deliver free or subsided opportunities in the following ways:
- Family Sundays workshops
- After School Club for local children
- School trips for local primary schools
- School holiday camps for families
- Our annual young people’s programme supporting 16-24 year olds into careers in the creative industries
- An annual filmmaking and education programme in primary schools across Tower Hamlets
- Rehearsal space and showcasing opportunities to nurture the next generation of creatives
- Creative ESOL classes for local adults
- Creative courses for the community including over 60s and intergenerational sessions