Please see the size and estimated team size of the workspaces that are currently available:
- 220 sq. ft. / 20.4 m2 – 1-4 people
- 424 sq. ft/ 39.3m2 – 8 people
- 613 sq. ft/ 56.9m2 – 10 people
- 763 sq. ft. / 70.9 m2 – 12-16 people
- 764 sq. ft. / 71 m2 – 12-16 people
- The number of people is an estimate based on the workspace’s usual set up – social distancing plans not included.
- We recommend coming to look at the spaces – you can find contact details to arrange a visit at the bottom of this page.
- All of our upcoming vacancies are available immediately from the first day of that month, with short term hires also possible.
- We have charity rates available.
- Business rates are paid to Tower Hamlets Council – there are charity discounts.
- We can arrange various lengths of leases and can set tenant break clauses.
- Each space comes with a post box.
- Spaces usually come unfurnished but furniture is available for purchase in some units.
- Telephone lines, printing and cleaning inside the offices are by the resident’s own arrangement.
- Residents arrange their own internet, or we can explore providing it as part of Rich Mix’s plan.
- Most of our spaces have heating only.
- All spaces have sunlight, and windows that open.
- The building is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Toilets are located on each floor.
- We have two kitchenettes for residents.
- We have bike racks in our service yard for residents.
- Residents can access the building 8.30am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-10pm at the weekend.
- We have a board room and three larger event spaces for hire, and one of our residents has two meeting spaces for hire. We offer a 50% discount to residents on our hire–able spaces.
- Find out more about the bookable boardroom.
- Find out more about our event spaces.
- Indigo cafe on the ground floor is a great place for casual meetings.
- Residents are welcome to be in our gallery space on the first floor (open to the public).
- In addition to the wide-ranging live programme, cinema, and family events onsite, we have an Escape Plan onsite!
- We have a residents membership scheme that gives staff of our resident organisations discounts on our cinema and live programmes as well as at many local businesses.
- We have quarterly resident meetings and invite residents to occasional socials.
If you and your organisation are interested in joining us and becoming a resident of one of London’s most dynamic cultural hubs, please contact Joanne Williams for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org