Within reason, our tenants are welcome to decorate, make changes to their spaces and studios and fully turn them into their own. Consider our workspaces a blank canvas for your organisation, a place to host clients, hold meetings, produce work, and gather your team together in-person.
If you are looking for workspace and interested in joining our community of creative and charitable businesses, we have a variety of workspaces currently available for teams from 2-25 people, from 243 sq. ft to 764 sq.ft.
- Post box
- Off-street bike storage
- Kitchen facilities
- Spaces usually come unfurnished but furniture can be available for purchase
- All spaces have sunlight, windows that open and views out onto east London
- The building is fully wheelchair accessible
- Toilets located on each floor
- Building access is from 8.30am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-10pm at the weekend.
- Bookable board rooms, three event spaces and three cinema screens for hire at a 50% discount (10% discount on cinema screens) for resident organisations.
- Indi-go cafe on the ground floor and the Cinema Bar on the ﬁrst ﬂoor provide great places for casual meetings.
- In addition to the wide-ranging live programme, cinema, and family events onsite, we even have an escape room.
- Our Resident Membership scheme gives staff of our resident organisations discounts on our cinema and live programmes as well as on-site restaurant and bars and at many local businesses. Everyone who currently works for a Rich Mix resident organisation is eligible for Residents’ Membership – drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about benefits.
- Quarterly resident meetings and occasional socials. Find out more about our other residents.
Please see the size and estimated team size of the workspaces that are currently available:
- 281 sq. ft. / 26 m2 – 1-5 people
- 243 sq. ft. / 22.6 m2 – 1-5 people
- 384 sq.ft./ 35.7 m2 – 1-5 people
- 424 sq. ft. / 39 m2 – 8 people
- 431 sq.ft./ 40 m2 – 8 people
- 763 sq. ft. / 71 m2 – 12-16 people
- 764 sq. ft. / 71 m2 – 12-16 people
- The number of people is an estimate based on the workspace’s usual set up – social distancing plans not included.
- We recommend coming to look at the spaces – you can find contact details to arrange a visit at the bottom of this page.
- All of our vacancies are available immediately, with short term hires also possible.
- We have charity rates available.
- Business rates are paid to Tower Hamlets Council – there are charity discounts.
- We can arrange various lengths of leases and can set tenant break clauses.
If you and your organisation are interested in joining us and becoming a resident of one of London’s most dynamic cultural hubs, please contact Joanne Williams for more information: email@example.com