It’s time to…
UnMute is a fun and friendly discussion and debate club, where you can meet new people and pick up skills that will help you communicate in lots of different situations; at school, with friends and family, and in your future life and career.
Our sessions are for everyone, whether you speak up first or like to listen before you talk. You’ll learn how to debate many different issues and ideas, everything from society to social media, science to sports, creativity, business, politics and more. What topics do you want to talk about?
Sign up now for our FREE Summer Holiday Club, taking place over 4 days
Mon August 8th 11am-3pm
Tues August 9th 11am – 3pm
Weds August 10th 11am-3pm
Thurs August 11th 11am-3pm
What happens at UnMute?
• Games and activities to get people thinking and talking
• Discuss different issues and ideas
• Learn about communication styles
• Explore wide range of topics from society to social media, science to sports, creativity, business, politics and more
• Special guest speakers share their tips and insights