This page is regularly updated. The last update was on Thu 13 Jul 2023.
The health and safety of our staff and visitors is very important to us.
Please get in touch ahead of your visit if you have any other concerns, or let us know how we’re doing, by emailing email@example.com.
Our safety measures
Before your visit
Please follow NHS advice if you have symptoms.
Entering Rich Mix
Please wash and/or sanitise your hands during your visit.
Capacity and distancing
We ask all visitors to be aware of each other’s personal space be respectful if people ask for distance.
Please avoid bringing unnecessary bags and coats as we do not have a cloakroom and this can crowd our seating areas.
We always maintain a clean building.
All of our air conditioning is fresh from outside (none of the air in the building is re-circulated).
Online and contactless
Help us to keep queuing down to a minimum by booking in advance and online as much as possible, and by using contactless card payment at our tills.
We have a rigorous system of building and event risk assessments in place for everything we do.
All our team members have had in-depth health and safety training.
Please be kind and considerate to our staff – we will always try as best we can to give all visitors as best an experience possible. We are open to constructive feedback to improve your experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments.
Access In The Building
- Lifts will be available for those who require.
- Please contact us if you would like to be shown around our building ahead of time – we will try to accommodate you as much as possible.
- Please email any access requirements for any of our events or screenings to email@example.com or call us on 020 7613 7498.
- There are a number of bookable wheelchair spaces in each of our screens.
- If attending a cinema screening, let us know if you need a free companion ticket for the seat next to yours.
At the Box Office
- To save time and unlock many deals on tickets, snacks and drinks it is best if you book for the cinema in advance, online.
- Our team members at the box office will be behind screens.
Take a 360° tour of our building:
Tour created by Matt Badenoch Photography and Corina Photography
If you require more information about the specific measures for the event you’re attending please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some cases, if you’re attending an event that isn’t organised by Rich Mix, it may be quicker to contact the event organiser. Explore all Rich Mix events.
Want to book our spaces for a private hire, function or event? Contact email@example.com.