It’s time to… UnMute.
UnMute is a fun and friendly discussion and debate club, where you can meet new people and pick up skills that will help you communicate in lots of different situations; at school, with friends and family, and in your future life and career.
Our sessions are for everyone, whether you speak up first or like to listen before you talk. You’ll learn how to debate many different issues and ideas, everything from society to social media, science to sports, creativity, business, politics and more. What topics do you want to talk about?
To find out more and meet the UnMute team, we are inviting students to summer term taster sessions at Rich Mix. All sessions are free to attend, and parents are welcome to stay for the session or drop off and pick up their child.
Summer 2022 dates: Saturdays from 11 Jun – 16 Jul. All sessions take place from 11am–1pm. To register your interest, please fill in the form below.
- Games and activities to get people thinking and talking
- Discussion of different issues and ideas
- Learning about communication styles
- Exploration of a wide range of topics from society to social media, science to sports, creativity, business, politics and more
- Tips and insights from special guest speakers
Upcoming guest speakers:
Presented in partnership with Spotlight Youth Centre.