This session of Your Toolkit for Resilience will be held by NHS Tower Hamlets Talking Therapies practitioner Khudaija Ismail. You will learn:
- the different types of relaxation and why is it crucial to put time aside for relaxation on a daily basis
- how to breathe in the optimal way and two mindful breathing exercises
- a very useful grounding technique that can be used not only for relaxation but also during a busy work day or when stress levels are high
- the benefits of meditation and the importance of using progressive muscle relaxation to increase efficiency
- the powerful effect of using visual imagery during meditation
This is a free online event. Please make sure you have a laptop or tablet with a good internet connection to get the most out of the session.